- Toru Takahashi Managing Director, GLOBIS Corporate Education
- Cristian Vlad Founder & CEO of Japan Creative Enterprise, Talent & Transformation Associate Partner at IBM Global Business Services
- Japan Consulting Office (JCO)
How do Human Resource departments in Japan really work? What are the current trends?
This short session, organised by SJCC Member Japan Consulting Office Switzerland is a unique opportunity to get an inside look into the Japanese approach to HR and talent development.
Join us for an honest conversation on the opportunities and the challenges of modern HR within Japanese organisations.
– How “the old ways” worked and how Japanese companies are trying to modernize Human Resource
– The new trend towards global talent management and the competition for the best hires
– Local subsidiaries as “testing grounds” for new HR policies
– How local and regional HR can support their HQ’s change process